Thorne Vitamin C
Available in 180 capsules per bottle, or 90 capsules per bottle.
Dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free.
Vitamin C, with bioflavonoids from oranges, optimizes the beneficial effects of vitamin C by replicating the way it's found in nature – in the presence of flavonoids.
Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification. Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation. Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification
How to Use
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide